My name is Gwen Cole and I’m 98% introverted. The other 2% is when I have to go to work, in which being extroverted is being forced upon me. I play xbox. I read too much. I don’t like the sun.
But what I love most is writing books about cyborgs, time travelers, and the occasional post-apocalyptic cowboy. Especially YA stand-alone books.
Malcolm in the middle is my favorite TV show.